WSR in the NEWS:
- We honor Judith Kitchen, our friend and champion. Click here to read her essay, "Coda" published last year in WSR Vol. 16.
- Read Executive Editor Mary Rockcastle's tribute to Judith Kitchen.
- Submission Period opened October 1. See our submission guidelines for details.
- Our Annual Reading and Reception is Nov. 7, 7 PM at Sundin Hall on the beautiful Saint Paul campus of Hamline University. Our line up of readers will include Su Smallen, Mike Bazzett, Paula Cisewski, E.A. Farro, Kara Olson, Tami Mohamed Brown, Mark Conway, Cary Waterman, Jan Pettit, Monica Berlin and Beth Marzoni.
- WSR would like to announce its 2014 Pushcart nominations; congratulations to Kyle Adamson (poetry), Hannah Fries (poetry), Judith Kitchen (CNF), Natalie Vestin (CNF), b (fiction), and Alida Winternheimer (fiction).
Proudly introducing the newest edition of Water~Stone Review:
“Water~Stone Review is a beautiful, soulful journal where the unexpected voice is found and savored."
-- Terry Tempest Williams
“The impressive publication values of the beautiful magazine, Water~Stone Review, are an accurate measure of the quality of work within its pages. It’s a welcome reinforcement along the barricades of American literary culture.”
-- Stuart Dybek